Current Location

Stuart is currently in Paris, France

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

In Hong Kong after l-o-n-g flight!

After the 15-hour flight from San Francisco, I arrived in Hong Kong last night, and things went smoothly. Going through Immigration was a breeze, and I walked right past the luggage carousels as I only brought a carry-on and a back pack with me. My hotel is connected to the airport via an enclosed walkway, so I didn't even have to walk outside in the rain! And the 10 hours of sleep? Marvelous!

Below is the detailed itinerary of the cruise on the Celebrity Millennium:

Thursday, April 11 -- board in Hong Kong; ship stays in port overnight
Friday, April 12 -- ship sails at 8 PM
Saturday, April 13 -- at sea
Sunday, April 14 -- dock in Keelung Port (gateway to Taipei, Taiwan) at 7 AM; depart at 9 PM
Monday, April 15 -- at sea
Tuesday, April 16 -- dock in Nagasaki, Japan at 10 AM; depart at 6 PM
Wednesday, April 17 -- dock in Busan, South Korea (yes, it's also called Pusan) at 8 AM; depart at 6 PM
Thursday, April 18 --dock in Jeju Island, South Korea at 8 AM; depart at 6 PM
Friday, April 19 -- at sea
Saturday, April 20 -- dock in Tianjin, China (our access to Beijing) at 6 A; stay overnight
Sunday, April 21 -- docked in Tianjin, China
Monday, April 22 -- depart Tianjin, China at 6 PM
Tuesday, April 23 -- at sea
Wednesday, April 24 -- at sea
Thursday, April 25 -- arrive in Baoshan (near Shanghai), China at 7 AM; cruise is over and I fly home that day

Let me know if there is a particular item on this cruise that you'd like me to highlight. I don't know if I'll be able to accommodate your request, but I'll sure give it a try -- best is email to stuartstravels@gmail.com

Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment