Current Location

Stuart is currently in Paris, France

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Lead Story in Ship’s Paper


My two talks today, as we’re on the Baltic Sea en route to Stockholm, were the lead story in the Celebrity TODAY paper here on the Celebrity Constellation. I gave a morning talk on “Finland – Its Culture and Its Music.” Then in the afternoon, I gave a well-attended presentation on “Opulent St. Petersburg.” First-timers to St. Petersburg had many questions for me (“What should I see?,” etc.). It was fun.

 
The sea is smooth in the Baltic, and everyone was in good spirits today. There were many late sleepers, primarily those who took the 3-hour train ride into Berlin yesterday (because it was then a 3-hour ride back, arriving late in the evening). We left Warnemünde about 11:30 PM last night.

I did manage to watch the final round in The [British] Open Championship golf tournament today. The announcers were right in saying that it was Adam Scott’s tournament to lose. Unfortunately, he did that with four straight bogeys on the last four holes. I was happy to see Ernie Els win it with a birdie on the last hole.

Off to bed soon as I will try (repeat, try) to get up early (5 AM) for our entrance through the archipelago into Stockholm in the morning. Until next time, safe travels!

Stuart

1 comment:

  1. So interesting! We had a few cooler days but back to triple digits now...:-(

    ReplyDelete