Current Location

Stuart is currently in Paris, France

Monday, June 9, 2014

June 9 - Art Thefts in PARIS

Day 21 of 60.

No; you didn't miss a major headline announcing the recent thefts of art work while we're here in Paris, France. That is the title of the next mystery novel I'm working on: Art Thefts in PARIS. I've drafted the outline, and I'll start writing it soon. I anticipate being able to ship by December 1 (and Disappearances in the MEDITERRANEAN should be shipping by October 1) -- in plenty of time for December gift giving! Both books are available for pre-order on my Books & More page at www.stuartgustafson.com/books/

We were awakened by lightning and thunder this morning at 7:30, but three hours later, the sun is out and it should be a nice day. We're going to go do a little shopping, and then just enjoy another beautiful day in Paris (every day is a beautiful day in Paris!)

Enjoy your day, where ever you are and what ever you're doing.

Feel free to tell others about my travel blog at http://stuart-gustafson.blogspot.com.

Au revoir!

Stuart (and Darlene)

No comments:

Post a Comment