Current Location

Stuart is currently in Paris, France

Friday, October 21, 2011

Travels are Beginning Again

I've been traveling a lot in the past two years (over 250,000 flights miles), but most of the travels have been to earn my Million Mile Flier status on United Airlines, which I got on September 15th of this year. Now we can sit back (hopefully in First Class) and travel more for fun.

We do leave in 9 days for a 27-day journey that begins in Barcelona, Spain, then on a ship through the Suez Canal, and finally ending up in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. I will be posting on a regular ( daily?) basis with some pictures and video along the way. What will make this trip even more fun is that two friends from our 4 weeks through Europe in 2009 are also going along (they are the ones who told us about it). So when you hear the names John and Sharon, they are the ones!

Feel free to post a comment or a question, and I'll do my best to give you an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment