Current Location

Stuart is currently in Paris, France

Friday, October 28, 2011

Friday Night - 36 hours to go!

Thirty-six hours until we get on our first plane to head to Barcelona. Am I ready? Ha!!! I guess I'll pack Saturday morning. Oh, we did hear from our friends John and Sharon who said it's raining in Barcelona. Thanks, for the heads up. We're packing a couple of umbrellas.
I know we'll find that we've forgotten something once we get to Barcelona; whether it's something we want for the 3 days there, the cruise, or later. That's all part of what I call part of being flexible, or that you just might end up with a souvenir from your trip. Okay, Darlene probably will not have forgotten anything, so I'll let you know what I buy when I realize "whoops, I need that."
I'm going to go see if I can start packing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment