Current Location

Stuart is currently in Paris, France

Thursday, July 3, 2014

[from Stuart G.] Combining blog, newsletters, website into 1 -- please come along!

Hello -- just a quick message to you. I've finally made the decision to move all my communications to one place. That place is the blog on my primary website -- stuartgustafson.com/blog/

What does this mean? It means that if you want to continue to hear from me (and I hope you do!), you'll have to register on the blog site. Yes, I know that means that some of you will drop away, and I'm sorry for that. But to make sure that I can reach ALL of you as my travels have picked up pace (currently in Paris for 2 months and I have 5 more trips scheduled for the rest of the year), I had to consolidate my communication methods.

BONUS -- when you do register to get the blog email updates at stuartgustafson.com/blog/ I will send you a Paris guide from my friend Steve Solosky, The Traveling Professor, who does great small-group tours  to Paris, Italy, Spain, and Peru.

Thank you.

Stuart Gustafson,
America's International Travel Expert(r)
Once again -- that site is stuartgustafson.com/blog/

No comments:

Post a Comment