Current Location

Stuart is currently in Paris, France

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Photography Tour in China -- Interested?

What comes to mind when someone says, "Photography Tour"?
  • I don't want to go with a bunch of geeks
  • Who wants to carry all those bulky lenses all over the place?
  • I have a point-and-shoot camera that I like
  • ... and it takes pictures that are good enough for me!
Well, guess what? I agree with you on all four of those statements. That's why I'm working on putting together a tour that I'm calling a "Photography Tour for the Average Photographer." I have a Panasonic point-and-shoot that I've used to take good pictures on five continents, so it's served me well. Here are some details (as scant and approximate as they are right now):
  • 15-day tour to visit China highlights (Great Wall, Terracota soldiers, Yangtze River, Shanghai)
  • Depart USA on Friday September 5; depart China Friday September 19
  • I would lead as Tour Director, helpful photographer, story-teller, and bad-joke teller
  • In-country guide(s) with us all the time
  • You need a China tourist visa (class L)
  • Maximum tour size about 16 people
If this interests you, please send me an email at stuart@stuartgustafson.com; this doesn't commit you to the tour; it just gives me an idea of who wants to go, and can we make this work. It will also allow me to communicate directly with you about the tour.
Any questions? Send me an email!

No comments:

Post a Comment