Current Location

Stuart is currently in Paris, France

Friday, September 14, 2012

"Leavin' on a Jet Plane"

Okay, I'm not Peter, Paul, and Mary, but we are leaving on a jet plane in the morning. Our flights on United are Boise - Denver, Denver - Newark, and then Newark - Rome. I'll have a "sleep aid" to help me catch some shut eye on the over-water flight. We'll spend the first day there near the Rome airport, and then take the high-speed train on Monday morning to Venice. In Venice, we'll go right from the train station to the ship, Celebrity Silhouette, for our first cruise. I've posted the itinerary already, so you should be able to see what we're doing, besides going back and forth from one side the other.
Here is a map of the cruise.
Hope you enjoy following along!

I need to go start packing; we board the plane in 12 hours.

1 comment: