Current Location

Stuart is currently in Paris, France

Sunday, May 27, 2012

July Cruise as a Speaker

I will be taking my first cruise as an on-board "Destination Speaker" this July, and I'm really looking forward to the excitement and adventure -- not just for me; also for the guests on the Celebrity Constellation. Here's my schedule:
  • July 17 - fly from Boise to Amsterdam, arriving on 18th
  • July 18 - rest day
  • July 19 - Celebrity Constellation sails from Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • July 20 - at sea
  • July 21 - Warnemunde, Germany
  • July 22 - at sea
  • July 23 - Stockholm, Sweden
  • July 24 - Helsinki, Finland
  • July 25 - St. Petersburg, Russia
  • July 26 - St. Petersburg, Russia
  • July 27 - Talinn, Estonia
  • July 28 - at sea
  • July 29 - Copenhagen, Denmark
  • July 30 - at sea
  • July 31 - Constellation returns to Amsterdam, Netherlands
  • August 1 - fly from Amsterdam to Boise

I hope you'll be following along while I'm posting photos and other entries on the cruise. I'm sure there's still some space available if you'd like to come along on this 7-country journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment