Current Location

Stuart is currently in Paris, France

Monday, November 14, 2011

Blogging Awards Handed Out

Yes, the Blogging Awards were handed out, and I was asked to attend. Yes, Stuart Gustafson was asked to attend. But, alas, not to receive an award, but to help give the awards to bloggers who actually kept their blogs up to date!!! SORRY! "When you're busy doing things," I tried to tell them, you don't always have time, or access to the internet when you're in the middle of the Red Sea, for instance, to post a new blog entry. My smug smile said it all. I felt fine.
"Make time," they said, "if you want to call yourself a blogger."

Well, I'm more of a traveler than a pure blogger, so thanks for following my blog in spite of my failings as a blogger. I'm trying to catch up, so bear with me.

Thanks.

Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment